If you are unable to attend this week's prayer meeting, we would love for you to take time out and prayer for some of these points at home
- Pray to the Lord for the city where you are living, because if good things happen in the city, good things will happen to you also.” Jeremiah 29:7
- Brexit as we come closer to leaving
- Community her in Pype Hayes
- Gunter school assemblies
- Coffee connection
- Ring O Roses
Erdington Elim Church
- Anyone who is sick should call the church’s elders. They should pray for and pour oil on the person in the name of the Lord. James 5:14
- Pray for those in our family who are sick or in need.
- Pray for healing in body, soul and spirit.
- I tell you, ask, and God will give to you. Luke 11:9
- Our family members that they will be active in the life of the church using their gifts.
- Bubbles, JAM,
- New families including all ages.
- Rob’s roles to be filled.
- New leader for Ring O Roses
- You should not stay away from the church meetings, as some are doing, but you should meet together and encourage each other. Do this even more as you see the day coming. Hebrews 10 25
- Pray for those who in our family who are not attending our Sunday morning services on a regular basis for work, family or any other reasons.
- Worshiping together on a Sunday morning we will experience an outpouring of the Spirit.
- Words of prophesy, healing and encouragement
- We will be Spirit led
- Music team will have a fresh anointing every time they lead us.
If you have any prayer requests, please text or email pastor before Monday 1pm, or email directly to our IT admin Chris Foote.